Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Business Analyst you will:
- Be empowered to lead or support the overall business analysis activity within a project or programme to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Support stakeholder management across all projects or programmes;
- Support the project and programme to help enable a successful business outcomes that put the ‘yay in every working day’;
- Set up and lead ways of working to ensure the project and programme is delivered in an interesting and sustainable way:
- Challenge the norm, remove barriers and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Be able to shape your own development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now