Job Title: Business Change & Adoption Analyst
Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Business Change & Adoption Analyst you will:
- Contribute to the overall change activity to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Contribute to stakeholder management across the change;
- Contribute to ensure all change team members have ‘yay in every working day’;
- Own key deliverables as part of the overall change (e.g., communication plan/training plan)
- Contribute to ways of working to ensure the change is delivered in fun, positive and energetic way;
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do;
- Be able to shape & own your development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
Desired experience & skills:
- Experience with being involved in a change project or programme of work
- Awareness of stakeholder management and what is involved at various levels across an organisation
- Willingness to take ownership for one of more strategies and plans and drive through to execution
- Awareness and understanding of the components of change including: Benefits Mapping & Realisation, Stakeholder Identification & Impact Analysis, Communication & Engagement, Training and Business Readiness
- Awareness and understanding of change management methodologies
- Hold a formal change management training qualification / certification e.g. PROSCI, BCS, CCMP (not essential)
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now