Job Title: Business Change & Adoption Specialist
Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Business Change & Adoption Specialist you will:
- Be empowered to lead aspects (e.g., comms/training) of the overall change to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Support stakeholder management across the change;
- Support all members of the change team to allow everyone to reach their potential and ensure they have a ‘yay in every working day’
- Support and lead ways of working to ensure the execution of the change is delivered in a fun, positive and energetic way;
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Be able to shape & own your development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
Desired experience with:
- Being part of a change team delivering a change programme of work
- Managing stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Creating and driving change strategies and plans
- One or more components of change including: Benefits Mapping & Realisation, Stakeholder Identification & Impact Analysis, Communication & Engagement, Training and Business Readiness.
- Practical application of change management methodologies
- Holding a formal change management training qualification / certification e.g. PROSCI, BCS, CCMP
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now