Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Business Development Manager you will:
- Use your personal energy, drive, and commitment to leverage revenue opportunities through new & existing clients
- Take the initiative in providing customers and partners with succinct proposals, pricing, and configurations to meet their needs.
- Draw upon your depth of experience in closing both tactical and strategic enterprise opportunities, to identify, forge & grow direct business and vendor relationships
- Have a strong awareness & understanding of ServiceNow/ Service Management solutions and how they can put the yay in client’s days
- Proactively engage and collaborate with senior stakeholders & other mob members
- Challenge the norm, remove barriers, and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Be able to shape & own your development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
We are looking for new mob members with at least 2 years experience in selling software and / or service sales (ServiceNow would be a bonus).
Don’t be put off if your experience isn’t an exact match though– we can see the potential in people and help them develop and learn
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now