Job Title: ServiceNow CSM Practice Lead
Location: Home based (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We are a proud ServiceNow Premier Partner and work collaboratively with both partners and our clients, to deliver value and ensure that anticipated benefits are realised. We bring deep expertise in the ServiceNow suite, as well as Transformation and Change specialists who can plan for and deliver the changes our clients are targeting.
We believe that culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients. We listen, we adapt, and we respect individual contributions and differences.
Our ethos at whyaye is to ensure everyone can enjoy their work – put simply, we want to put the yay in everyone’s day!
Are you a ServiceNow Business Development specialist? Do you have a solid knowledge of the CSM product? If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge and opportunity to build our new CSM Practice, then we’d love to hear from you.
As an experienced ServiceNow CSM Practice Lead you will:
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO)
- Lead the approach to our CSM GTM strategy,
- Work closely with ServiceNow’s CSM BU and GTM teams to understand and ensure we have the right approach to support ServiceNow’s CSM strategy
- Carry a slight delivery target, provide CSM SME expertise, and oversee delivery for select accounts
- Work closely with our delivery teams to ensure success
- Oversee client relationship mapping, orchestrating an account strategy while leading across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow + whyaye! can achieve strategic CSM outcomes
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into opportunities, at the right time
Desired experience & skills:
- 10 + years experience in customer facing customer service processes and technology
- ServiceNow/Salesforce or related technology experience
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A desire to work in a sales environment
- A curious mind with a strong desire to learn about ServiceNow and our solutions
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Creative thinker
- Commercially savvy
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If the ServiceNow CSM Practice Lead role sounds like ‘you’, and you want to be part of a fast-growing organisation that is collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, with a team that thrives on infectious energy and supporting everyone to reach their full potential, apply now!