Job Title: Operational Resilience Specialist
Location: United Kingdom
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Operational Resilience Specialist you will:
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Be empowered to lead the way for our mob with your knowledge and experience in Operational Resilience
- Join forces with other whyayers to deliver all parts of the customer needs successfully
- Get a chance to: – Discover unique customer challenges – Create revolutionary strategies and frameworks to solve them – Develop innovative tools and processes to implement them – Educate and coach people to use them in a fun, positive and energetic way
- Be able to shape & own your development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
Don’t be put off if your experience isn’t an exact match – we can see the potential in people and help them grow and learn.
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now.