Job Title: ServiceNow Engineer / Developer
Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced ServiceNow Engineer / Developer you will:
- Contribute to the overall development cycle to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Be empowered to lead aspects (e.g., demos/training/solutions) of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Support and lead ways of working to ensure the execution of the development is delivered in a fun, positive and energetic way;
- Have an awareness of the impact of the solutions you are providing to other areas of the platform;
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do;
- Contribute the project and programme to help enable a successful business outcomes that put the ‘yay in every working day’;
- Contribute to ways of working to ensure your contribution to the team is delivered in fun, positive and energetic way;
- Be able to shape & own your own development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
ServiceNow experience (at least ITSM/HR/CSM) across multiple projects
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- 8% pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
We would love to expand our mob members to everyone around the world, but at the moment we are only taking whyayers from the UK. We have permanent and contractor roles available.
If you enjoy the yay in a place that is collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy then we have just the thing for you… apply now!