Job Title: Product & Platform Assurance Technical Specialist
Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experienced Product & Platform Assurance Product Specialist you will:
- Have an extensive knowledge and understanding of 1 or more products in the platform e.g. portal or virtual agent;
- Be empowered to lead aspects (e.g., comms/training/solutions) of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Support the project team to allow them to reach potential and ensure they have a ‘yay in every working day’;
- Support and lead ways of working to ensure the execution of the development is delivered in a fun, positive and energetic way;
- Have an awareness of the impact of the solutions you are providing to other areas of the platform;
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do;
- Be able to shape & own your own development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
ServiceNow experience (at least ITSM/HR/CSM) across multiple projects
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now