Job Title: Risk Lead (Enterprise Transformation)
Location: Remote – United Kingdom
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing specialist boutique consultancy & ServiceNow partner, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
whyaye’s portfolio of Services includes Enterprise Transformation, Programme Delivery, Product and Platform Assurance, Business Change, and Operational Risk and Resilience.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
Supporting clients to implement ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management (IRM) is a key strategic priority for whyaye. Our clients are facing risks that are becoming increasingly sophisticated and rapidly changing. A platform like ServiceNow can help clients manage their risk-related frameworks and operating models and give them a timely and insightful view of the organisation’s risk position.
Of course, any technology is only as good as the policies, procedures, operating models and data that support it. In this role you will help clients define and update the risk-related policies, procedures, operating models and data that will be required to ensure a successful IRM deployment. Sometimes, this may be part of an IRM delivery project or it may be a specific consultancy the client requires.
As a Risk Lead in Enterprise Transformation you will:
- Proactively engage and collaborate with senior stakeholders.
- Use your personal energy, drive and commitment to create a positive client working relationship with shared outcomes and goals.
- Leverage your excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills to reduce ambiguity and define a clear path forward to success.
- Challenge the norm, remove barriers and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Coach delivery teams in best practice and successfully lead the teams you are involved in.
- Support the IRM Lead in designing and executing our IRM sales and marketing strategy. This includes utilising your expert knowledge to write thought leadership and leveraging your networks and skills to build the IRM pipeline of work.
- Working in a Senior Manager (or above) Risk Management role with a thorough understanding of good practice methods and industry standards (such as ISO27001).
- Knowledge of ServiceNow IRM is not essential but you will understand the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools on the market and have used one of them previously.
- You will have led or actively been involved in a Risk Transformation programme.
- Previous consulting experience including sales and marketing related activities.
Now this is a 2 way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Unlimited holidays
- 8% pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now