Job Title: Test Lead
Location: Home based, with travel as required to customer locations (United Kingdom)
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We are a proud ServiceNow Premier Partner and work collaboratively with both partners and our clients, to deliver value and ensure that anticipated benefits are realised. We bring deep expertise in the ServiceNow suite, as well as Transformation and Change specialists who can plan for and deliver the changes our clients are targeting.
We believe that culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients. We listen, we adapt, and we respect individual contributions and differences.
Our ethos at whyaye is to ensure everyone can enjoy their work – put simply, we want to put the yay in everyone’s day!
As an experienced Test Lead you will:
- Be able to call upon at least three years’ experience of delivering test programs using agile framework methodology
- Have at least three years’ experience of using ServiceNow ITSM, including utilising ITSM to deliver test programs
- Demonstrable expertise in delivery using structured and iterative testing frameworks.
- Be empowered to lead the overall testing within a project or programme to deliver value and successful testing outcomes to our customers
- Own and drive stakeholder management across all project or programme test phases
- Support the programme and project to help enable a successful testing outcome that puts the ‘yay in every testing day’
- Set up and lead testing ways of working to ensure the execution of the testing is delivered in an interesting and sustainable way
- Challenge the norm, remove barriers, and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Be able to shape your own development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye!
The personal qualities we’re seeking:
- A clear communicator with the confidence to engage at all levels.
- You’ll be able to build great relationships and create impact with first and last impressions.
- You’ll understand there are always ‘naysayers’ and have experience of persuading and influencing, as well as taking on board genuine concerns.
- Self-starting, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to adapt and vary approaches, to suit client requirements and cultural considerations.
- Our clients are UK based, so you’ll need to be flexible to travel as and when the work requires.
Now this is a 2-way thing so here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays
- High pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
- Dress ‘for your day’ Code
If you want to be part of a fast-growing company who are collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy and encourages everyone to reach their full potential then apply now!